Benefits and Disadvantages of Tamarind: There is a sense of loss that has been played for a long time. Many people think that the blood becomes water when playing hot. However, he did not find anything like this in the beginning.
Rather, know how many different benefits you can have:
- Very useful for various diseases including heart disease. Particularly beneficial for heart patients.
- It contains lots of herbs and nutrients..
- Fat helps to regulate high blood pressure in the body.
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood.
- Fat plays a big role in reducing fat.
- It helps in keeping cholesterol and triglyceride levels and blood pressure normal.
- It contains tartaric acid and helps digest food.
- Bitter can be eaten even with syrup.
- This syrup is an effective diet for burning stomach, air and legs.
- Herbal doctors advise eating three or four grains with a cup of old citrus juice mixed with sugar or salt.
- Acacia tree buckle also has its benefits. If the dry buccal coating is applied to the wound, the wound will be removed.
- It is useful for palpitating the heart, twisting the head and the incidence of blood.
- Heat the raw fat and put it in the place of injury.
- Playing old fat can benefit from gums, constipation and abdominal cramps.
- Old cough plays cough. Surrey plays cough.
- The juice of bitter leaves is worms and eyes rinse.
Bitter Material: Benefits and Disadvantages of Tamarind
The amount of calcium in the fat is 3 to 5 times higher than in all fruits. Iron is 5 to 20 times higher than all fruits except coconut. Other nutrients are in normal quantities. The total mineral content per gram of 5 grams is 2.5 grams, dietary energy is 25 kilocalories, 5.4 grams of fat, 1.0 grams of fat, 5 grams of calcium, 5 milligrams of iron, 0.5 milligrams of iron, 5 mg of carotene, 1 microgram of vitamins and vitamins. C3 mg. All together, so you can eat hot food.