Fix a wasted memory card: Today we will discuss how the virus can be repaired by formatting an attack pen drive or memory card. This problem can be solved by using the Command Prompt for Windows operating system to format a memory card or pen drive. The following is a brief description of the process.
Are you looking for a way to repair a corrupted pen drive, SD card, or hard drive on your PC, camera or mobile phone? Not sure what to do when a storage device suddenly stops working, gets corrupted, or even becomes unrecognized by your PC?
Relax! Here are three doable things for you if you don’t know what to do when you are faced with pen drive, USB or SD card corruption. These little tricks are easy to perform but powerful enough to resolve commonplace malfunctioning symptoms.
Tip 1. Try to connect your device to a nearby computer
If there is an idle computer near you, try it for at least once, especially it’s about the USB device not recognized issue. This way helps exclude an unsuccessful connection problem.
Tip 2. Change the drive letter and path
A drive letter confliction may present you with a nondetectable device, too. You can access to Windows Disk Management (This PC/My Computer -> Manage -> Disk Management).
Try to assign a new drive letter to it. With a unique drive letter of itself, the connected drive should show up normally again.
- First attach your pen drive or memory card to the computer. Then type cmd in the Run menu and press Enter to start the command prompt.
2. At the command prompt, type diskpart and press enter.
3. Then type list disk and press Enter.
4. Then you have to enter the USB disk number. Such as Select Disk 1, if your desired disk number is 1.
5. Then type clean and press Enter.
6. Create partition primary and enter it.
Diameter, work done. After entering into your computer, format the pen drive will show the entire location of the pen drive. You can use the pen drive again.fix a wasted memory card